- SEC Statement on Potentially Unlawful Promotion of Initial Coin Offerings and Other Investments by Celebrities and Others
- Ukraine Drafts Law to Exempt Crypto Income and Profits from Taxation.
- Blockchain Startup Tezos Faces Class Action Over $232M ICO
- Amazon in blockchain space, registered Ethereum and cryptocurrency domain
- BitConnect may be Ponzi, says Vitalik
- Devcon 3
- Day 1 Stream
- Day 2 Stream — Morning, Afternoon
- Day 3 Stream — Morning, Afternoon
- Day 4 Stream — Morning, Afternoon
- ZoKrates — A toolbox for zkSNARKS on Ethereum
- MakerDAO — Dai Presentation. Dai is launching in December.
- There is now more than 10M Ethereum Unique Addresses as per Etherscan.
- A discussion on reddit — Why is eth-transactions so much cheaper and faster than BTC-transactions even though there’s more transactions in eth-network?
New Projects and White Paper
- CyberMiles — Empowering the Decentralization of Online Marketplaces
- Monaize — THE BANKING REVOLUTION
- Orchid — The decentralized, open-source technology for an Internet free from surveillance and censorship. whitepaper
- Fragmented: A decentralized social network for Ethereum enthusiasts
- Quickblocks — fast and customizable data. first of 3 papers. Reddit
- Lightstreams WhitePaper — p2p digital publishing network
- ROCKCHAIN — a data processing infrastructure for the Ethereum Blockchain.
- LIGA Token by SingularDTV — Launching on Nov 12th. Empowering Puerto Rican Artists Through Tokenized Economics
- The RDN token auction ended. Tokens will be distributed after 7–10 days.
- µRaiden will launch on mainnet by the end of this month.
- TenX update — Nov 3, 2017
- Indorse — Dev Update — 4 November 2017
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
Good Reads on Blockchain
- Casper the Friendly Finality Gadget by Vitalik Buterin and Virgil Griffith
- Casper The Friendly Ghost Spec — Draft v0.1 by Vlad Zamfir
- Status — $1M Bounty, New COO (ex-Google), and more announced at DevCon3
- Bounty open for Ethorse DAPP smart contract
- CoinCodex distanced from Bitconnect.
- Total Crypto Market Cap Surpasses $200B for the First Time
- Bitcoin Continues to Reclaim Market Dominance
- Bitcoin Hits Record High Surpassing $7,500 Now With A Market Cap Of Over $120 Billion.
- Ethereum Classic Price Gets a 10% Pump From South Korean Speculators
- Accumulators, scalability of UTXO blockchains, and data availability
- web3j v3.0 released
- Truffle v4.0.0 — Full Size Snickers released
- Embark v2.6.0 released
- ETH Gas Station Metropolis Release: Pending Tx Reports, a smarter calculator, and the Nonce-Filtered “Rig View” of the Txpool
ICO or Token Sale
- Six ways to protect your bitcoin and ethereum investments from hackers — CNBC
- Ongoing ICOs — Uptoken (Ending on November 17, 2017)
- November 3–17, 2017 — DMarket
- November 6, 2017 — Media Sifter, Sense Token
- November 7, 2017 — Leverj (whitelist registration is currently open)
- November 10, 2017 — Monaize
- November 13, 2017 — SHARPE CAPITAL (Pre-Sale)
- November 21, 2017 — Dopameme
- November 25, 2017 — ETH Lend.
- November 30, 2017 — Swarm Market
Events — Conference, Seminar, Meet-up, Hackathon, Competition etc.
- MOSCOW ICO CONFERENCE — November 7, 2017
*EtherWorld is a media partner for Moscow ICO Conference
- Blockchain Expo (North America, 2017) — November 29–30th, 2017 at Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley
- BlockShow in Singapore by CoinTelegraph — Nov 29–30, 2017.
- Cryptocurrency World Expo — December 1–2, 2017 at Warsaw
- Disrupt Berlin 2017 — December 4–5, 2017.
Please email at email@example.com for free listing of ICO and events.
Disclaimer: This list of ICO is NOT an endorsement by EtherWorld and it may include scam projects. Readers are requested to do their own research before investing into any project.
Originally published at etherworld.co on November 6, 2017.